Borussia Monchengladbach - SV Darmstadt 98

Regular Season - 21
BORUSSIA-PARK
Kickoff: 2024-02-10 04:30

Who will win?

0%
0%
0%

Votes: 0

Borussia Monchengladbach - SV Darmstadt 98 Predictions

Prediction: Borussia Monchengladbach or draw
Best odds: 1.23

As the Bundesliga gears up for another thrilling weekend of football, all eyes are set on the upcoming clash at BORUSSIA-PARK where Borussia Monchengladbach will take on SV Darmstadt 98. With predictions leaning towards a home victory, the match promises to be a captivating encounter, and the question on everyone's mind is whether Monchengladbach can secure a win or if Darmstadt will upset the odds.

Key Players

Borussia Monchengladbach's hopes will rest heavily on their key players, with Joseph Michael Scally standing out in defense. With a rating of 6.64, his contributions have been vital, and his ability to make impactful passes, having made 648 in total, could be a game-changer. In the midfield, Kouadio Emmanuel Koné boasts a 6.66 rating and has been instrumental with 7 key passes to his name. The attacking prowess of Tomáš Čvančara, with 4 goals from 16 shots, could also prove decisive for the home team.

SV Darmstadt 98, on the other hand, will look towards Mathias Honsak, a midfielder with a 6.47 rating who has shown his ability to challenge defenses. In defense, Matej Maglica has been a consistent performer, and his defensive work could be crucial in keeping Darmstadt in the game. Up front, Oscar Ingemar Kristoffer Vilhelmsson will be the key man, with the attacker aiming to add to his goal tally and cause problems for the Monchengladbach backline.

Recent Form

The recent form of both teams paints a contrasting picture. Borussia Monchengladbach has had a mixed run of results, with their last five games resulting in "LWLDL." However, they have shown they can score with 35 goals to their name this season. SV Darmstadt 98 is in a more precarious position, sitting at the bottom of the league with a form guide reading "DLDLL," indicating a struggle to find winning ways.

Head-to-Head History

Looking at the head-to-head history, the last two encounters between these sides have been evenly matched. The most recent clash on September 17, 2023, ended in a thrilling 3-3 draw, with both teams showcasing their offensive capabilities. Prior to that, on October 18, 2022, Darmstadt edged out Monchengladbach with a 2-1 victory, demonstrating that they have the ability to take all three points.

Prediction

The prediction for this match is a victory for Borussia Monchengladbach, with a "Double chance: Borussia Monchengladbach or draw" being the advised bet. The home side is favored with a 45% chance of winning and another 45% for a draw, leaving Darmstadt with just a 10% chance of an away win. The form of key players like Joseph Michael Scally, Kouadio Emmanuel Koné, and Tomáš Čvančara could be the deciding factor, and with Monchengladbach's stronger attacking and defensive stats, they are expected to dominate.

In conclusion, while SV Darmstadt 98 will fight to avoid relegation and may put up a strong resistance, the overall quality and home advantage of Borussia Monchengladbach should see them through. Expect a game where Monchengladbach will look to capitalize on their strengths and secure a win to move up the Bundesliga table.

Prediction probabilities

Strength

67%
33%

Attacking Potential

55%
45%

Defensive Potential

58%
42%

Poisson Distribution

68%
32%

Stregth H2H

50%
50%

Goals H2H

53%
47%

Wins the game

59%
42%

Borussia Monchengladbach - SV Darmstadt 98 Head to Head

Bundesliga standings

Rank Team MP W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Bayer Leverkusen players, news and schedule Bayer Leverkusen 28 24 4 0 69 19 50 76
2 Bayern Munich players, news and schedule Bayern Munich 28 19 3 6 80 36 44 60
3 VfB Stuttgart players, news and schedule VfB Stuttgart 28 19 3 6 64 34 30 60
4 RB Leipzig players, news and schedule RB Leipzig 28 16 5 7 64 33 31 53
5 Borussia Dortmund players, news and schedule Borussia Dortmund 28 15 8 5 55 33 22 53
6 Eintracht Frankfurt players, news and schedule Eintracht Frankfurt 28 10 12 6 43 36 7 42
7 FC Augsburg players, news and schedule FC Augsburg 28 9 9 10 45 46 -1 36
8 1899 Hoffenheim players, news and schedule 1899 Hoffenheim 28 10 6 12 48 53 -5 36
9 SC Freiburg players, news and schedule SC Freiburg 28 10 6 12 40 52 -12 36
10 FC Heidenheim players, news and schedule FC Heidenheim 28 8 9 11 41 49 -8 33
11 Werder Bremen players, news and schedule Werder Bremen 28 8 7 13 36 44 -8 31
12 Union Berlin players, news and schedule Union Berlin 28 8 5 15 25 43 -18 29
13 Borussia Monchengladbach players, news and schedule Borussia Monchengladbach 27 6 10 11 46 53 -7 28
14 VfL Wolfsburg players, news and schedule VfL Wolfsburg 27 7 7 13 33 44 -11 28
15 Vfl Bochum players, news and schedule Vfl Bochum 28 5 11 12 33 58 -25 26
16 FSV Mainz 05 players, news and schedule FSV Mainz 05 28 4 11 13 26 46 -20 23
17 1.FC Köln players, news and schedule 1.FC Köln 28 4 10 14 23 49 -26 22
18 SV Darmstadt 98 players, news and schedule SV Darmstadt 98 28 2 8 18 28 71 -43 14